Saturday, July 14, 2012

I am Julie Chung.

It's been so long since I've posted, it's almost like I'm a different person.

Since my last post, I've
  • planned a wedding
  • become a WIFE!
  • moved out of Long Beach and into Ryan's condo in Diamond Bar
  • felt like a grown-up when my family stayed over at our place and I realized I no longer live with any of them
  • traveled to French Polynesia for our honeymoon
Although I've been given a glimpse of joy experienced with "a desire fulfilled" (Proverbs 13:12 ESV), these life changes have brought on minor sadness.

I said goodbye to:
  • all the stamps on my passport to Cambodia, Philippines, Korea and French Polynesia
  • the bank account I've had since I was 14
  • short travel time to see family and friends
But I've gladly welcomed:
  • CABLE!! (haven't had it since I was in elementary)
  • waking up to Rye every morning
  • living close to my Diamond Bar friends, Boiling Crab and Class 302
  • being Mrs. Chung :)

I am blessed.



To see our wedding trailer (5 mins)
To see our wedding movie (28 mins) with password (case-sensitive): Chung32412

No comments: