You're an extremely nasty, middle-aged woman who is cruel and ruthless. Your hobbies, outside of smoking and drinking, include getting what you want, when you want it, no matter who, or what , gets hurt. You have a passion for coats made from animal skins.
So...I'm looking for a costume! Hopefully, I can borrow stuff because I'd prefer to spend as little money as possible. Anyone got anything I could use? Any creative ideas?
I'm also trying to get down an accent and get into character. I think I'm gonna try to sound like a man...HAHA! Hey...she smokes. ;)
2 comments:
you're gonna need red gloves.... and that long stick thing that holds a cigarette.
I got the cigarette holder but no red gloves. I'm going to wear a leopard print dress (AHH! *shudder) and this tacky knitted/fur coat thingy. Both are borrowed from my friend or my friend's mom. ;)
Post a Comment