I am making it a goal to at least write here once a month!
What happened this month?
- I took my mom to see Star Trek! She is a Trekker and we enjoyed it very much. Totally have a crush on Spock. Weird, huh?
- Mother's Day at the Martin residence was fun as usual. I remember watching a Laker game (which we lost), Allison sleeping, Guitar Hero, and Celeste wanting to always see the dogs. But what else is new?
- School is done for the semester. Thank the Lord!
- I went to a Taylor Swift Concert for a friend's birthday. Before the concert, I only knew one or two of her songs. Now, I LOVE her!
- This past Tuesday, my mom fainted at work. She was brought to the hospital and kept overnight. They thought it might have been heart related. They took the necessary tests and it all came back negative. Thank God again!
- Probably my biggest update is that I'll be going to Cambodia for 3 weeks this summer with a group from my church. I'm excited and TOTALLY FREAKIN' OUT at the same time. More details about this later. For now, please pray for me!

I'm going to try to update this more often so I'll be able to share more details with you.
But, we'll see how that goes. :)
oh yeah...and Go Lakers!!
2 comments:
I like the new blog title!
Glad your mom is okay.
So...what is this galabanting in Cambodia?
Wow, took me a while to respond. The galabanting to Cambodia is with a group from my church. We'll be gone from July 27-August 17 (my mom's bday, but we arrive at 10:15am). I'm planning to write you guys posts while I'm there, so you'll know what I'm doing and what not. :)
Post a Comment