I FINALLY figured out how to download pictures from my phone. Expect more pictures on this blog. Hopefully I'll remember to bust on my phone.
I went to SeaWorld! I haven't been there since we went as The Kids Club. It's pretty much the same. I didn't get a chance to go on the rides but I can go back for the rest of the year so if you guys wanna go, let me know!

I went to Disneyland with Ate, Rj and Celeste.
Rj went on his first roller coaster: Go Gadget, in ToonTown. He was SO brave. After this video, he jumped up and down saying, "I did it! I did it!"
I asked him if he wanted to go on it again. He replied, "No, its too scary!" LOL

Celeste and I also went on Its a Small World to see the new improvements. The Disney characters as Small World puppets were cool. I appreciated that the music of the movies were integrated into "Its a Small World" song. One thing I didn't like: they didn't do anything about the ceiling. Ghetto grey tiles are still there.
I'm also currently working on another play that I'm doing with the kids of my church. I guess all my knowledge of all those plays and performances that we did in The Kids Club is now being put to good use.
Possible future plans: I'm thinking about going to Cambodia either this summer or next.
Go Lakers!
1 comment:
Rj's roller coaster video cracks me up. Nice of you to warn him about the "slide". Plus listening to your voice made me feel like I was riding with you guys-my head might have been bopping up and down too.
Thanks Jules for spending time with us.
Post a Comment