Because of the rain, I've been thinking about how we (Chester, Elisha, Derrick, Frances and I) would walk through Puddle Land. Its interesting that we have a land for everything. (Garbage Land!) Puddle Land was the parking lot of Nader's Furniture store near the Gardena house. They would have HUGE puddles and we would walk, jump and I'm sure someone laid down in one before (probably Frances). No wonder we usually took a bath when we got home. When they fixed their parking lot, Puddle Land disappeared...
But to my surprise, Puddle Land has returned. There is an alley behind my apartment and I usually walk through it to go to work. The puddles were not big enough for a kid to sit in but I was tempted to splash in them once again...
1 comment:
HAHA! As soon as I saw the title of this entry, I knew exactly what it was going to be about. That's so funny! I remember how mad Grandma was that we wet our shoes. Those are very dear, you know.
Post a Comment