Normally, I don't like to go to places alone. I remember when we were younger I would ask one of y'all to come with me to the bathroom (and if I'm scared, I'll still ask you! haha). So if you told me 6 months ago that I'd be going to Disneyland alone...I would've told you that you're a liar.
But it was AWESOME!!
I went because I did a speech on the Hidden Mickeys of Disneyland. Just in case you don't know, there are hidden mickey figures throughout Disneyland. They're usually pretty subtle and sometimes you have to look carefully to find them. I went around asking cast members what they knew. I also went on the rides and tried to take pictures of them. I got to go on Pirates by myself...in my own boat - the cast member just let me stay on the boat so I could take pictures. It was so much fun...except for the scary dark places. haha..but its cool.
So far, my favorite Hidden Mickey is on Peter Pan Ride. When you circle around Big Ben, look at the windows....You'll see Mickey's shadow waving at you.
But there's so much more!! I'll tell you the details later.
So if we have a Cousin's Day/Kids' Club field trip reunion (ha), lets go to Disneyland. I got the Hidden Mickey book which has scavenger hunts.
2 comments:
I want to go to the reunion...make it on a day I am off work and the kids are in daycare!
Scavenger hunt sounds like a fun idea!
Let's do it!
sounds like mucho fun.
Post a Comment