Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jacked up!

So my purse got stolen this week. I went to my gym (which is actually in the richer area of Long Beach) around 9:30am Tuesday morning and left my purse in the trunk as usual. I came back at 10:30am to realize that my trunk was now empty and the driver's side door was unlocked. I specifically remember locking it. I was also using Mom's car which is much easier to break into.

I'm actually fine - I canceled my debit card, copied new keys and asked everyone I could for their information. Mom was being somewhat overprotective by telling me to completely cancel my debit and start fresh. I know she does it out of love and I appreciate her telling me the truth but it can be annoying - but sometimes moms can be like that and you still love them.

Tonight I went to Sephora with some of my friends. It reminded me of Mel because I know she loves that store. Overall, its been a good week.

No comments: